Ecclesiastical is currently looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our Corporate team on a three month contract (with the opportunity to extend into a permanent role). This role is ideal for someone who has recently graduated and is looking to expand on their skills in Human Resources.
Payroll and HR AdministratorJob Opportunities
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Process bi-weekly employee payroll for hourly and salaried staff;
- Administration of employee benefits and pension programs;
- Preparation of Government payroll reporting and KPI internal reporting;
- Maintain personnel records including tracking vacation, sick and personal time;
- Payroll reporting as required;
- Provide basic employee relations support and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and administered by all employees of Ecclesiastical;
- Support company HR initiatives and programs;
- Additional HR responsibilities as assigned.
Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience
- PCP certification required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance or other related field;
- 1–3 years of hands-on experience in a multi-discipline Payroll/Human Resources environment;
- Proven track record in effective planning, setting and achieving objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS software;
- Working knowledge of relevant Canadian Employment Regulations (AODA, OHSA, Human Rights, Employment Standards, etc.);
- CHRP designation or working towards completion an asset.